A skiing holiday on the Seiser Alm
Skiing on the Seiser Alm is definitely a pleasure for the whole family or for beginners as the plateau offers relatively easy and mid-grade slopes. For those who seek more challenges, can ski the Sella Ronda (clockwise or anti-clockwise). Our ski schools offer weekly or individual courses for everybody. Skis and equipment can be rent at different ski rents.
- 23 of the most modern ski lift facilities, 60 km of well-prepared ski runs of all levels of difficulty
- 21 runs for beginners, 35 for advanced and 3 for professionals, the ski resort Alpe di Siusi includes all of this.
- On about 60 km of slopes skiers can show their talent, (blue slopes: 30 km, red slopes: 29 km, black slopes: 1 km)
- The King Laurin Snowpark is a total of 1,500 meters long (with walls, boxes, and jumps)
- 30 km winter trails
- 7 toboggan runs
- 60 km for cross country skiing